Øistein Kristiansen, the world’s #1 kids’ drawing guru and Earthtree’s Creative Director, is attending MIPTV 2014 in Cannes, along with the rest of Earthtree’s production team.
You’ll find our booth in the Riviera 7 Hall, Stand R7.H10.
Drop by anytime – you can see the MIPTV premieres of our brand-new TV shows – Box Yourself (30 x 11 HD) and Learn to Draw ABC (32 x 7 HD). We will be offering a sneak peek of our in-development animated multi-platform concept for pre-school: DOODLEGLOBE (26 x 5 2D animation & tablet / smartphone app). You can also browse our TV catalogue – over 50 hours of high quality arts and creativity TV for children.
At 3pm / 15.00 on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, Øistein will host a 20-minute live show, where you can see for yourself how he engages and inspires an audience. You may even take home a personal caricature!
We are available for meetings throughout MIPTV – feel free to contact us:
- Stein Georg Lillemoen: Managing Director & Producer / firstname.lastname@example.org / Tlf: +47 957 67 112
- Nick Simons: Producer / email@example.com / Tlf: +47 458 60 756
Please suggest any days and times which work best for you.
Ask us about:
- TV Licensing – Our catalogue has over 50 hours of high-quality TV for kids
- Format licensing of the brand new TV concept Box Yourself
- Publishing opportunities – print, e-books, apps, web content, newspaper syndication
- Merchandising opportunities Learn to draw, BoxYourself and Doodle globe
We look forward to seeing you in Cannes!
In the meantime, have a look at our showreel: